Proof That Video Marketing Is The Future King of Content
Proof In The Video Marketing Pudding!
Welcome to another marketing tips video post. Today I’ll be giving you some mind-melting video marketing stats that are sure to make you want to hop on the video content train, if you’re not already along for the ride.
Alright, let’s jump right in to these crazy video marketing stats…
It might seem pretty obvious to say, but over the past decade…
The digital horizon has changed quite significantly.
As a global society we are all shifting away from desktop and laptop computers as our go-to device to search online and interact with content, and we are picking up our mobile devices and smartphones.
(I mean, do we ever really put them down anymore?)
What’s getting crazier, is the increasing affordability and accessibility of digital technology. There’s virtually no boundary on how, when and where people can interact with your content.
And because of that, the landscape of content marketing has changed in a big big way, as well. These days…
Your content only succeeds if it provides what consumers want, when and how they want it.
Fortunately for you, it’s simple to keep up with the changing landscape when you invest in cutting-edge types of content, such as video marketing.
In today’s fast-paced world, video marketing is one of the few types of online media that provides the value, relevance and flexibility that consumers are demanding, all while catering to the running-and-gunning lifestyle they want.
Here’s some mind-melting data that you need to know about video marketing and why it’s being crowned as the king of all content.
The Video Marketing Power-Stats
Not convinced video marketing is the way of the future? Here are some stats that are sure to make you understand exactly how in-demand video marketing has become in today’s world, according to news shared by HubSpot:
- Video is estimated to grab more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Placing a video inside marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Embedding videos on landing pages can increase conversions by 80%.
- 90% of customers report that product information videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% year after year.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- 1/3 of all time people spend online is dedicated to watching video.
- Video ads are now accounting for more than 35% of all online ad spend.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
So, what do you think?
Do those pieces of data grab your attention like a love-at-first-sight hot date?
If not, you may want to grab some Visine and and clear your vision.
The businesses who are leveraging the power of video marketing today, will be the ones leading and thriving in the years to come.
Well, that does it for this marketing tips video post today.
I’d love to hear your comments and questions below, so please make your voice heard.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel and enable notifications so you can join in every day for new marketing tips, news, how-to’s and more.
Here’s that resource I mentioned, that’s going to help you 100x your online and audience reach.
Here you go, enjoy. See you again soon…